Table of Contents
Dutch Ready, located at Groene Hilledijk 177-A-01 3073AB Rotterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
Dutch Ready processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this data to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Dutch Ready processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the possibility to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Dutch Ready also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
How long we keep personal data
Dutch Ready does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- (Category) personal data> Retention period> Reason
- Personalia> Retention period> Reason
- Address> Retention period> Reason
- And so on> Retention period> Reason
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Dutch Ready only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and we have asked for your permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser in such a way that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via your browser settings.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situation/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
If you want to exercise your right to object and / or right to data portability or if you have other questions / comments about data processing, please send a specified request to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. Dutch Ready will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
Dutch Ready would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Dutch Ready takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Dutch Ready has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar “https” and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.